This week was packed. From Millennial week to segways to baseball to Washed Out to late night oysters, we were pretty busy.
- Being surprised with &pizza and learning how we can change our reality.
- Witnessing the development of this on segways.
- Getting back in the studio.
- Receiving our favorite flowers from a friend.
- Spending time in the city with friends, sisters and strangers at the Washington Monument.
- Relaxing with a good book, wine and a homemade meal (salmon lasagna!).
And now, back to packing...another busy week ahead!