Some magic moments this week:
1. Coming home to flowers.
On Tuesday I came home and found these gorgeous purple flowers on top of my boyfriend's bike. It was a nice surprise and later this week my and Jeremy went to Da Hing flower shop and got some plants to decorate our new apartment.
2. Leon Golub at the Met Breuer.
Met up for a meeting at the Met Breuer and got to spend time seeing amazing work by Leon Golub.
3. Art practice time.
I started an embroidery class this week at the Textile Arts Center. I also started a writing prompt exercise with my boyfriend.
4. Art gallery wandering in the Lower East Side.
5. Pasta in Little Italy. No photo because we ate it too fast.
6. The surprise glitter cocktail from Nitecap.
7. Looking up under the bridge in DUMBO.
8. Walking and talking with two ladies I met at the Grand station when the F was not running back to Manhattan.